POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 3 Jun 2008 21:26:01
Message: <4845ef29@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Yes, but in some places it's more of a PITA than others.  Not just in
> Terminal 5.  But hey, at least you weren't wearing a Transformers shirt
> where the robot was holding a gun.  Someone was detained in Terminal 5 at
> Heathrow for that (though I wonder if there's more to that story than
> we're hearing).

	In the article I read, they either declined to comment or did not give
a better explanation.

	To an extent, I think the claims about that incident were a bit off.
The BBC article title implied he was not allowed on due to a security
concern. However, the end of the article suggested that it was not to
offend other passengers (put in the same category as having a shirt with
expletives).

--
How many of you believe in telekinesis?  Raise MY hand!

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl