POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quotable : Re: Quotable Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quotable
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jun 2008 21:13:02
Message: <4845ec1e$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> And the preceding sentence is:
>
> "(Feynman stresses that his formulation is merely a mathematical
> description, not an attempt to describe some "real" process that we
> cannot see.)"

Yep. But Feynman says that about everything, including electrons.

Note that I'm not saying it's *really* time travel. I'm saying that
claiming time-travel creates paradoxes is unsupported, and claiming that
time travel is absurd is untrue.

For all we can tell, electrons get around by flapping their wings.
That's unsupported too.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"