POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 3 Jun 2008 15:37:50
Message: <48459d8e@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Gail Shaw wrote:
> >
> > Never? Have you ever had the pleasure of a chat with the Border
Protection
> > people at a US airport?
>
> Yup. Several times and don't ask ...

Twice for me. I found the guys in Seattle OK, and even willing to joke a
bit. The 'person' in Denver on the other hand...
Let's just say I don't like interregations at (for me) 2am after I've been
travelling for 28 hours

> You'll have to offer me serious money to get me to visit again

There's a conference I would like to attend in Seattle in November. At least
it's before the registration becomes compulsary.

Hmmm. Anyone know what the Canadian border's like on that side of the
continent?