POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That's shopped... : Re: That's shopped... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That's shopped...
From: Warp
Date: 3 Jun 2008 14:45:06
Message: <48459131@news.povray.org>
> I agree. That's why I thought compositing several exposures of the same
> scene wasn't making it "unreal".

  IMO it's a border case because even though you are photographing the
same subject, you are taking photographs of it at different periods of
time. Chances are that something is going to change between photos, and
thus the composite photo will not be an exact replica of "what was there",
but a composition of how it changed.

  Of course the shorter the period between photographs (eg. 1ms), the better.
The longer, the worse.

--
                                                          - Warp