POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quotable : Re: Quotable Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quotable
From: Warp
Date: 1 Jun 2008 13:58:06
Message: <4842e32e@news.povray.org>
> Of course, maybe that's just anthropogenic. If the universe didn't work
> consistently, I'd (wild-ass) guess that it's likely that life capable of
> wondering about it wouldn't have evolved.

  I'm sure if you asked a physicist specialized in quantum mechanics he
would say that life would probably not be possible without the wild
uncertainties of quantum phenomena (such as particles physically being
at multiple locations at the same time).

  Yet, even the counter-intuitive quantum phenomena can be subject to
mathematical formulation.

--
                                                          - Warp