POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is there such a thing as a famous Mandelbrot texture? : Re: Is there such a thing as a famous Mandelbrot texture? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there such a thing as a famous Mandelbrot texture?
From: Invisible
Date: 29 May 2008 07:28:19
Message: <483e9353$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> ...that Zazzle has changed their HTML rendering policy since I put the
> page together? :-/

Cool! They've also changed the management interface so it's no longer
possible to rename widgets. Neat! So I've renamed it, and now I can add
or remove it, but not change it's name. Excellent...

In other news, last year I apparently made a record number of sales.
(Four in a single year.) And this year I've sold 2 items already.
(Apparently somebody actually bought my fractal calendar!) I have such a
large balance I could almost afford to buy something outright...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/