POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle : Re: A small puzzle Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small puzzle
From: Warp
Date: 24 May 2008 15:43:30
Message: <48386fe1@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> >
> >> If it's <0, it's pretty much no-t-shirt -weather ;).
> >
> >   Except in northern Finland.
> >
> I assume that this is a joke along the lines of:
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~simona/temperaturi.html

  That's inaccurate. It gets much warmer than 15 degrees in summer here.
Sometimes *way* too much.

  As for the t-shirt, you are not going to be in one when the temperature
is -1 degrees for long periods of time, but something like 5 minutes may
be just ok. It can actually be quite refreshing.

--
                                                          - Warp