POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paranoia? : Re: Paranoia? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paranoia?
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 21 May 2008 21:04:18
Message: <4834c692$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford wrote:

> clear of the saw. Fun stuff, heh. The worst I've done is move a pusher
> while a clamp was closed, stripping a belt free of its teeth.

I want to clarify this a bit: I wrote this application blind. I had no
idea how the equipment was really going to work once it was put
together. I was given an electrical cabinet, a motor, a servo drive and
a few switches, and told "Write software for this saw" It turns out, I
didn't have all of the switches that fed the input. which meant I failed
to detect the condition when the clamp was down, which meant ... well..
->Crash<- oops.