POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paranoia? : Re: Paranoia? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paranoia?
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 21 May 2008 21:00:40
Message: <4834c5b8@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Hmm. So here "crash" takes on a whole new meaning, eh? ;-)

You have no idea how true that is (Nothing I did, mind you, but it has
happened on some of our more complex multi-axis equipment. Usually BAD
things happen when that happens. I've personally seen a 10ft 2x4 get
thrown into the rafters, I've heard stories of saw blades being thrown
clear of the saw. Fun stuff, heh. The worst I've done is move a pusher
while a clamp was closed, stripping a belt free of its teeth.