POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paranoia? : Re: Paranoia? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paranoia?
From: Invisible
Date: 21 May 2008 09:55:21
Message: <483429c9@news.povray.org>
>> Today, I suddenly discovered that it sometimes gives you the wrong
>> answer. (!!!)
>
> Good job you weren't using it for something mission critical :-)

._.

Erm... yes.

[I mean, realistically, what are the chances of two binary files being
identical except for an extra few 0x0A bytes, all of which just happen
to be prefixed by 0x0D bytes? Pretty small. But even so... EEEEK!!]

I think the worrying this is not so much that I wrote a bad program, but
that I came up with ineffective test data. :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/