POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good Cookie : Re: Good Cookie Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good Cookie
From: Warp
Date: 19 May 2008 08:03:15
Message: <48316c83@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> This was going to be a rant about win xp sp3 (don't bother by the way)

  I'm not sure if "don't bother" meant "don't write about the XP SP3" or
"don't bother installing it".

  As for the latter: Do you have even a choice? If I'm not mistaken, SP3
is simply the collection of all the updates which Windows Update has been
giving to people during the years anyways. The vast majority of XP users
already have SP3 effectively installed even before SP3 was "officially"
published.

--
                                                          - Warp