POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : evil TV commercials : Re: evil TV commercials Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: evil TV commercials
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 May 2008 01:12:25
Message: <482e6939$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 16 May 2008 21:10:21 -0500, Mueen Nawaz wrote:

> 	I didn't mean that you didn't know their ways. I meant that they
> perhaps have different views on parenting than you do. At some level you
> can be judgmental about it - we all are. Thinking about bitchslapping
> someone is at a different level.

Yes, well, we knew that their views on parenting were to *not* parent.
Immaculate house, we'll pick the kids up when we damned well feel like
it.  It's the typical "yuppies must have kids as fashion accessories and
forget that they're real people too" attitude that's not uncommon in this
part of the country.

At some level, you're being awfully judgmental about something I
mentioned without a full context.  Why is that, I wonder? ;-)

Jim