POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : evil TV commercials : Re: evil TV commercials Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: evil TV commercials
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 16 May 2008 19:49:43
Message: <482e1d97$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> One of Ken's friends came over to the house after a particularly bad day,
> and my wife went over and gave him a hug.  His reaction was fairly
> disconcerting - he basically locked rigid.  Turned out he *couldn't
> remember* the last time his mom hugged him.
>
> My wife wanted to bitch-slap her for that....How can you not hug your own
> kid?

	I'll start an argument and probably won't bother finishing it.<G>

	I'd just say that's fairly judgmental. I knew a Turkish person who came
and spent time in the US. He would frequent the church and play a lot
with the kids there. At some point he was simply told he was unwelcome.
His behavior with the kids was "alarming" for them and they were worried
he was/would be a child molester. Of course, his behavior was "standard"
where he came from.

	These things just aren't as obvious as they seem.

--
It is kisstomary to cuss the bride.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl