POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about Java generics (not a flame) : Re: A question about Java generics (not a flame) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about Java generics (not a flame)
From: Warp
Date: 15 May 2008 12:07:59
Message: <482c5fdf@news.povray.org>
> That I didn't know. Will it work if you just make xx(int) and xx(long)
> globals?

  Maybe what you are trying to write is something like this:

foo.cc:
export template<typename T>
void foo(T t) { bar(t); }

a.cc:
export template<typename T>
void foo(T t);

void bar(int i);

void a() { foo(5); }

b.cc:
export template<typename T>
void foo(T t);

void bar(long i);

void b() { foo(5); }

  I see how that could make some difference.

--
                                                          - Warp