POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : shake reduction : Re: shake reduction Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shake reduction
From: Warp
Date: 15 May 2008 08:52:42
Message: <482c321a$1@news.povray.org>
> composite the pictures together.

  Somehow I have never liked that type of post-processing in photography.
It gives me the feeling that the photo has been faked.

  It's a bit like you took an image rendered with povray and then added
some lens flare effect with photoshop and then called it a "povray image".
Yes, part of the image was made with povray, but part of the effect has
been "faked", so it's not a pure povray image. It feels kind of cheating.

--
                                                          - Warp