POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bombed! : Re: Bombed! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bombed!
From: scott
Date: 15 May 2008 08:50:19
Message: <482c318b$1@news.povray.org>
>   Lol, I think I'm going to get the record easy with this! There are 1371
> now, so no thanks, my friend. :) I wonder what's happening? Do you know
> the emails I mean? It's those Mailer-Daemon/mail delivery subsystem
> emails.

Reminds me of the time when one of my University lecturers had forwarded his
Engineering Dept email to his University email address.  Thing was, he
forgot that he already had forwarded his main email address to the eng dept.
server!  I turned up for a meeting with him while he was on the phone to IT
saying he had several thousand more new mails each time he tried to open his
Inbox :-)