POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New speakers : Re: New speakers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New speakers
From: St
Date: 14 May 2008 15:39:13
Message: <482b3fe1$1@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

> I've been thinking about replacing my speakers; now I know what to get
> :-) Where did they come from?

     You've got a Maplin store somewhere near you John, take a look here:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criteria=bxr1121&source=15&SD=Y

     The only thing that disappointed me a little is that the whole system
feeds off the mains with that BBB - But to me, it's worth it for 30 squid.
To me it's good enough, and I know there's better out there, but seriously,
I'm enjoying what I'm hearing for that money. I think it's worth it.

    If you get them, let me know your opinion?

     Damn, I said the 'squid' word... ;)

      ~Steve~