POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about C++ : Re: A question about C++ Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about C++
From: Darren New
Date: 14 May 2008 13:54:31
Message: <482b2757$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> What is this obsession some people have with speaking code out loud?

I don't know it was an obsession. I was thinking more of (say) an
over-the-phone job interview kind of question.  Certainly if your
language is so full of baroque character combinations that nobody even
agrees how to read it out loud, there's something wrong. Especially
given that even APL isn't that bad, and APL doesn't even use ASCII. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"