POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why does this not surprise me? : Re: Why does this not surprise me? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why does this not surprise me?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 May 2008 15:52:40
Message: <4829f188@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2216490/secure-development-key-security

Interesting coincidence. I was discussing this topic with one of the web
devs I work with today.

When I was at university (12 years ago) there were no security courses and
security was never discussed. I dunno if it's changed recently, but a
frightning proportion of devs I work with don't know the first thing about
how to write secure code