POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interlocking Heightfields. : Re: Interlocking Heightfields. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interlocking Heightfields.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 May 2008 03:47:23
Message: <4829478b$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
news:crfi24908oujsb114u027u9o8h238rmgcp@4ax.com...

> Well done Thomas, you have made my problem go away. I was making the
> same image. :)
Ouch! That is bad, Stephen! I don't like to 'cut the grass from under your
feet' (like they say in French). Even if the images may be similar, we still
need some comparisons.

I wonder now, if submitted images should not be hidden to the public until
voting time? Wasn't that how it was at the IRTC?

> I wonder how many people had the same idea?
Well, there might be a significant lot...

> I really like yours and will have to give it 20/20 for concept :)
You are too kind, Stephen :-)

Thomas