POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interlocking Heightfields. : Re: Interlocking Heightfields. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interlocking Heightfields.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 May 2008 03:21:34
Message: <4829417e$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>
>> I just finished my Bridge entry, so I have time to spare :-)
>> I shall have a look at this and report back.
>
> And I just viewed your entry, very nice job Thomas! Wonderful use of
> theme.

Thank you Robert! Much appreciated indeed.
This was one of those rare instances where everything clicked into place
smoothly. Generally, the creative process is much rougher for me.

> Now if I could only think of something... I often seem to have this
> problem of
> my brain not "clicking" on what to render until the last few days (and
> sometimes too late, as in The Mother Hive, alas, I missed that one by a
> day...)

Don't think too much about it. Inspiration uses to hit when one least
expects it.
I expect (and demand) at least a *wow* image from you!  :-)

Thomas