POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : arrays and animations : Re: arrays and animations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: arrays and animations
From: John VanSickle
Date: 9 May 2008 07:42:19
Message: <4824389b@news.povray.org>
kike wrote:
> Can you think of a solution without writing an external file with the values of
> P[i]

What's wrong with writing the values to a separate file?  I've done that
before with other data generated in a POV-Ray script.  It isn't hard at
all to write the file so that it's an .INC file that POV-Ray can parse.
  Then you use a simple #include statement to bring all of the data in
as painlessly as possible.

Regards,
John