POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! : Re: STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: STRESS!
From: Invisible
Date: 8 May 2008 08:27:52
Message: <4822f1c8$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Not a good writer, eh? Neither am I. I don't have what it takes to make
> a comic that people would continually return to and enjoy.

Tell me about it!

It seems most of the humour in my writings is because people are
laughing *at* me for being so stupid... :-/

> Not only
> that, but when something is just a hobby or side project often life gets
> in the way and I wind up not being able to see it through. Funny how I
> can complete huge projects at work, but stuff I do in my free time gets
> sidelined so much... :/

Heh. You have *no idea* how many half-finished programs I have sitting
on my harddrive. ;-)

There's 2 fractal generators, a ray tracer, several sorting algorithm
benchmarks, a lambda calculus evaluator (in both CLI and CGI versions),
a Mathematica clone, my reinvented Prolog thing, the half-done chunky
list implementation I was looking at, a stream fusion library, half of a
virtual machine emulator... you get the idea, yes?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/