POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! : Re: STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: STRESS!
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 8 May 2008 08:23:52
Message: <4822f0d8$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> ...or, converstly, even if I could draw I'd still make a suckworthy
> comic. :-/

Not a good writer, eh? Neither am I. I don't have what it takes to make
a comic that people would continually return to and enjoy. Not only
that, but when something is just a hobby or side project often life gets
in the way and I wind up not being able to see it through. Funny how I
can complete huge projects at work, but stuff I do in my free time gets
sidelined so much... :/