POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: Halbert
Date: 7 May 2008 19:26:51
Message: <48223abb$1@news.povray.org>

> My heart and prayers go out to you both. I hope she understands the
> importance of knowing her condition, and keeps a closer watch on it in the
> future. How long will she be away, if you don't mind my asking?
>
> Sam

You seem to be in better spirits. I hope that continues.
She should probably be out this fall but technically they could keep her for
about four more years; the trouble she got into was rather serious. I'm sure
she understands about her condition. As you know it's not easy to live
with-- sometimes even for family members. Let me know if you find any herbal
remedies that work for you too.