POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: stbenge
Date: 7 May 2008 18:47:47
Message: <48223193@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> 1. Stone soup is maybe a bit better than chicken soup IMO :)

LOL, no doubt!

> Sam, keep the faith and if you can be strong you will come through the
> bad times :)

Thank you Steven!

I've been through more difficult periods than this,
emotionally-speaking. This has been more of a spiritual deadening, and
less of of an emotionally-charged panic, which is what it mostly was in
the past. To me, becoming emotionless and "dead" inside is just as bad
as losing my mind some other way.

Sam