POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: stbenge
Date: 7 May 2008 15:26:36
Message: <4822026c$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> My $0.02 - and Sam, FWIW, I hope things start looking up for you.

Jim,

Well, today is definitely better. Not manic, but better. The medicine I
took yesterday actually helped, though it was unclear for a while
whether it would work or not. I feel more "me" than I have for several
days. Maybe I'm on the upswing. Maybe it will level out before I become
manic...

Thanks for your input~

Sam