POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: Halbert
Date: 7 May 2008 11:02:16
Message: <4821c478$1@news.povray.org>
Meaning no disrespect, but I have to disagree. Having spent years living
with someone who had frequent psychotic episodes and turn into a very
strange, scary, paranoid, but then would return to a completely normal
housewiufe and mother of two the next day. I can tell you with assurance,
that the problem isn't due to psychological trauma, guilt or any other life
experience. It may be precipitated by an event. Episodes may be triggered.
But the root of the problem is biochemical
I am told that the need for meds can sometimes lessen and even go away but
seen that when someone tries to ween themselves off the meds, bad things can
happen. (No matter what Tom Cruise says.)  I've had knives thrown at me. My
step-daughter's bed room was destroyed.
But I'm sure Sam is aware of what can happen. And he is not stopping his
meds by choice. Trying to treat such a problem with things like diet and
meditation, relaxation techniques and the like may be helpful, but relying
on them alone is a bad choice and even dangerous.