POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: stbenge
Date: 6 May 2008 21:54:11
Message: <48210bc3@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> On Tue, 06 May 2008 12:59:05 -0700, stbenge wrote:
>
>> Halbert wrote:
>>> Given the circumstances, if there is were other way, I would apply for
>>> Medicaid. I assume that your meds would be covered.
>> Well, I am on SSDI and MediCare/Caid, but they won't cover my meds, for
>> whatever reason.
>
> What the hell? I've only had caid turn me down for one, because some
> nurse forgot to call in the PA.

I don't know. I filled and sent a form out to help me with my meds, but
nothing has come back.

>>> My wife (whom I live
>>> apart from) is bipolar (type II) and she is also getting SSI.
>> Yeah, I'm BP-II also, but I'm pretty sure I've dipped into the more
>> serious form from time to time. I've been quite psychotic and delusional
>> in the past. Not good at all.
>
> If you want someone to yell at, I'm going to be home the rest of the day.
> Having been through days with similar situations (lost the bottle of
> short blood plasma time pills, very fun), I know sometimes a voice can
> help and sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it.

My brother and I took a nice walk, I took some OTC medicine, and we
talked. I feel somewhat better now :)

> I would offer to help cause havok for who ever is responsible for you not
> getting the pills you need, but the specifics will wait till you are in a
> better mood.

You know, I'm quite fed up with the whole issue of having to take meds
and whatnot. I don't like to miss my doses and go through those terrible
withdrawals. It's been a month since I've taken anything. If I can find
legally available and inexpensive substances which reliably maintain my
mood, I'm going use them instead. There have been too many times when my
prescriptions have expired or some emergency has left me with no money
to pay for my share-of-cost. Then I'm left with these zappy feelings
going throughout my CNS, even to the tip my tongue. Wonderful stuff
these pharm companies have made me dependent on :-/

Sam