POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using povray at the command line in windows : Re: Using povray at the command line in windows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using povray at the command line in windows
From: andrel
Date: 6 May 2008 00:50:33
Message: <481FE3C1.5040906@hotmail.com>
Darren New wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> Darren New wrote:
>>> It works under any version of Windows you're likely to be running these
>>> days.
>>
>> Not really.
>
> Whoops. Sorry. Don't know where my brain was. Too much Linux or Tcl
> lately. :-)
>
> Put "start" on the front to get it running in the background.

I assume you are talking about windows in general. Matlab itself might
do it a little different. Anyway thanks for all the explanations. I
actually never needed windows running in the background yet so I never
looked for it. Now I know I am sure I find some applications for it.
Funny that I never needed windows multitasking before.