POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I promised not to mock ... : Re: I promised not to mock ... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I promised not to mock ...
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Apr 2008 16:32:24
Message: <48163458@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

> I didn't say it was an M$ problem. I was just pointing at the numbers
> involved.

Due to the prevelence of ASP sites and the likelyhood of ASP sites having a
SQL server backend. I wonder how many systems would be affected if the DB
code was changed to work on MySQL...

> (I may mock the developers tho ;) )

Please do. They should be taken out and shot. They give the rest of us a bad
name.
I wish people would learn something before they hack together (no pun
intended) a web site with database. It's so easy to get right, but so many
people get it so wrong, and this is the result.

Oh, for your amusement, here's a SQL injection with an Oracle backend. I
think it's using Java serverlets. Not 100% sure.
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Oklahoma-Leaks-Tens-of-Thousands-of-Social-S
ecurity-Numbers,-Other-Sensitive-Data.aspx