POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Me archives : Plagiat ! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Plagiat !
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 27 Apr 2008 16:57:29
Message: <4814e8b9@news.povray.org>
As I am amused by the way this invisible comic is evolving, I could not
resist to try one myself. Note that this is pure plagiarism though. And
as such, not as good as the original one of course (*) (I guess I should
read all Invisble's posts to improve the style of it, but this sounds
like a full time job to me :-P)

Thibaut

(*) Even the font is not the correct one - where does 'Akbar' comes from?

> Now available in blog form.
> http://www.oyonale.com/invisibleme/
> There are the original 8 episodes + 2 others. More to come later (I've
> written a good number of them already) until I run out of ideas.
>
> G.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invisibleme1.jpg' (82 KB)