POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC Update : Re: IRTC Update Server Time
4 May 2024 07:07:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Update
From: David Buck
Date: 25 Apr 2008 11:27:28
Message: <4811f860$1@news.povray.org>
John D. Gwinner wrote:
> "David Buck" <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote in message
>
> Sounds very exciting!
>
>> My apologies - I intend to keep it as a three month round.  We'll run it
>> from July to October.
>
> One idea - could the topic be posted ahead of time and then we can resume
> the normal schedule?
>
> It could even be posted on the web site, not everyone may be reading the NG
> or be subscribed to the mailing list.
>
>      == John ==

I'm not the one responsible for coming up with the topic.  In fact, this
brings up a bigger question - who is going to be an IRTC administrator?
  Who is going to choose the topics, reject invalid submissions, verify
the awards, administer user accounts (reset passwords, etc).

I could volunteer to do it for a while, but we really need someone or a
small group to fill this role.

As for topics, I have a suggestion:

	Topic:  Re-birth

It seems appropriate :-)