POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! : Re: STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: STRESS!
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 25 Apr 2008 10:02:09
Message: <4811e461$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Right now, I'm just very stressed out. So no, you're probably not seeing
> my best side. :-S

I get the impression you might be under a little stress.

> I really hope I manage to sort out this giant mess sometime soon -
> because I do *not* enjoy being this worked up.

What /did/ they do, or are you still trying to trace their steps? Hate
that when someone comes in, changes a ton of things, and neglects to
inform you of those changes. I've had that happen numerous times, with
varying degrees of failure because I was not made aware of the changes.