POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Irony : Re: Irony Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irony
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Apr 2008 12:46:58
Message: <4810b982$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> X years later, Group B still *** suffers *** from the crime while Group A
> still *** benefits *** from it (*)

And in many cases group B still benefits and group A still suffers. I
don't see why the work can't be to simply make things fair and balanced
without any "payback" portion of it, myself. But maybe that's because I
take responsibility for my own actions and the results thereof.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"