POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse words : Re: Reverse words Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reverse words
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Apr 2008 10:26:40
Message: <481098a0$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>> BTW, is there anything you do know besides advanced mathematics and Haskell?
>
>   I really wouldn't want to offend him, but I just have the impression that
> he makes these posts just for the attention he gets.

In this particular case, I was merely curios about the two items in
question. I wasn't actually expecting to get quite this many replies...

> I may have encounter something
> which I knew I could very easily find with google or whatever, but
> nevertheless I felt an uncontrollable urge to ask about it at some chat
> or forum, just to get people to answer.

Well, as I alluded to, it's not like you can put a picture of a
headscarf into Google and do a search to find out what it's called.
[Altough that was actually be pretty damn neat.]

I just figured a human being somewhere would probably know the answer to
this one easily, and wouldn't mind answering my question. I'm almost
sorry I asked now...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/