POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse words : Reverse words Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Reverse words
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Apr 2008 09:22:59
Message: <481089b3$1@news.povray.org>
Well, finding a word and not knowing what it means is one thing. But
finding a thing and not knowing what the word for it is... hell, how do
  you even figure that out?? [I mean, unless you know some human beings
anyway.]

For example, I saw a film the other day. One of the people in it was
wearing what appeared to be a small silk strap around her neck. What the
heck do you *call* that?

Similarly, check out

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=795

What on earth do you call the item Faye's wearing?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/