POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Irony : Irony Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Irony
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Apr 2008 16:49:44
Message: <480fa0e8@news.povray.org>
Somebody sent me a text message that ended with "this message is not
available in arabic, [...] or any other **** immigrant tongue!"

I just found it interesting that "immigrant" is basically a Latin word,
brought to us from Italy when the Romans invaded Britan. And "tongue" is
from an old German language, from when they invided Britan.

In fact, you know what? Basically "our" entire language was created by
these hated "immigrants". So next time you curse them, just remember
that the words you're using to do it with are words THEY INVENTED!

Irony, much?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/