POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : normal to spline : Re: normal to spline Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:03:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: normal to spline
From: Alain
Date: 11 Apr 2008 12:07:31
Message: <47ff8cc3$1@news.povray.org>
stevenvh nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/04/09 16:20:

> As for your OpenGL demo, I have no experience, but I'm interested. Is there a
> way on this forum to send you my e-mail address privately?
>
> Again thanks.
> Steven

The common way to send an e-mail address on a news group is to obfuscate it. It
often look like:

some.name AT domain DISCARD DOT com

You can also add some trhowaway character in the address. For example, I've
added a single DOT in my user name. Try to send me an e-mail with my address as
it apears, and it will bounce, remove the dot after "electro" and I will receive it.

--
Alain
Please hassle me, I thrive on stress.