POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : New (Experimental) Index Page : New (Experimental) Index Page Server Time
2 May 2024 06:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  New (Experimental) Index Page
From: Chris B
Date: 7 Apr 2008 08:58:34
Message: <47fa1a7a$1@news.povray.org>
I've added a page at http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php to
try and address some of the issues raised in this newsgroup earlier this
year.

It doesn't use any JavaScript, so should work with a wider range of
platforms and browser settings. You should see a full hierarchical list of
categories down the left and thumbnails/action icons on the right. I don't
want to explain here how anything works as I'd appreciate feedback on how
intuitive it is when you first use it and any suggestions on how to make it
better/clearer for first-time users.

I'm not aware of any bugs, so if something doesn't work right for you it's
worth mentioning it, (remember to say what Browser and Operating System you
get the problem on).

Regards,
Chris B.