POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Exporting from povray to Blender : Exporting from povray to Blender Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:33:16 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting from povray to Blender
From: aa
Date: 3 Apr 2008 07:31:41
Message: <47f4ce2d@news.povray.org>
Hello gentlemens,
does someone know if there is a way to export POVray content to the 3D
modeler Blender.
I have described a scene under POV and I want to rotate it in 3D but real
time, in order to have a dynamic view of this.
Another way to obtain it will be a script that would change the orientation
of the scene in different axes and calculate one image per every move but
obviously it requires a gargantuous amount of computing time!

Please help me or buy me the best actual supercomputer ;-)
thanks in advance

Fab "Bobbyone" CAN habit