POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Re: What the hell...? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What the hell...?
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Apr 2008 06:58:38
Message: <47f4c66e$1@news.povray.org>
>> Is my taste in shirts really *that* bad?? :-S
>
>    LOL! Not that I'm aware of, but you do have that manly square jawbone,
> strong features, etc. The ladies should be swarming over you!  :)

So... where are they? :-P

Actually, wait... at that party, somebody's mum *did* say I was quite
sweet. "But very serious though... which is OK of course..." I have no
idea what made her say that - I was standing there casually smiling and
feeling pretty relaxed. Go figure!

>  And btw, I like that hair style. My lad does the same thing, but seems to
> change it every day. Well, he is 18...

Hmm. I used to be 18. Ten *years* ago!

*whimpers softly*

--