POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Re: Going forward... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going forward...
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Apr 2008 05:43:48
Message: <47f4b4e4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Maybe it will work for picking up those 18 year olds you were out last
> week with, but it looks a little, ermmm, "young" to me.

Hmm... if only I'd tried learning to be normal back when I *was* young. :-(

I don't know, sometimes I just think to myself that old men like me
aren't really "supposed" to be out dating girls. You're supposed to do
that when you're a teenager, or at best early 20s, find the girl you
want, marry her, and spend the rest of your life together. It seems I've
left it a little late.

[Seriously. Everybody I know of seems to be getting married. All of the
girls I've ever tried to go out with are married now. My sister is
always going to her friends' weddings.]

On the other hand, I guess I could simply pretend I didn't just have
this thought, and carry on my merry way as if nothing ever happened? :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/