POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Re: Going forward... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going forward...
From: scott
Date: 3 Apr 2008 05:25:34
Message: <47f4b09e$1@news.povray.org>
> My friend [the same one who pimped me out in this photo] insists that I
> should recreate this look.

Maybe it will work for picking up those 18 year olds you were out last week
with, but it looks a little, ermmm, "young" to me.  I think if you were
aiming for a relationship with someone more your age then they would
appreciate something not so "radical" ;-)  Just go to a decent hair shop (ie
not one that you pay a fiver for some guy to shave your head) and ask them
to cut it for you - you can't really go wrong then.

Just my 2 cents.