POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Going forward... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Going forward...
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Apr 2008 04:55:02
Message: <47f4a976$1@news.povray.org>
You know, I think this hairstyle makes me look ridiculous, but almost
everybody I've shown this photograph to really likes it. Hmm...

There's an old saying. "If your mum likes the music you bought, you've
bought bad music." Well, my mum *really* likes this hairstyle. Surely
that's a clear indicator that I should never, ever wear it again?

Anyway, I am *hoping* to arrange another social trip this Friday.
[Nobody seems to have noticed, but in the past month I've spent a *hell*
of a lot of time outside, and in pubs, talking animatedly to other
humans.] I am hoping that a certain young lady who I quite like will be
there.

My friend [the same one who pimped me out in this photo] insists that I
should recreate this look.

What say you, POV-Ray?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/