POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 64 or 32.. what to do, what to do? : Re: 64 or 32.. what to do, what to do? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:51:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 64 or 32.. what to do, what to do?
From: William Tracy
Date: 28 Mar 2008 22:41:12
Message: <47edba58$1@news.povray.org>
Larry Hudson wrote:
> If you _really_ want to get adventurous, check out LFS -- Linux From
> Scratch (linuxfromscratch.org).

Actually, that was next on "to try" list. It should be fun getting Wifi
running. ;-)

> Yep, really OT...  I don't think there would be any problems.  If you
> try to run a program that's on a drive that's not currently plugged in,
> Windows would just come up with its 'scanning-flashlight, searching'
> box.

Cool.

Okay, I'm done dragging this off topic. ;-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

    When you expect to live another two hundred years, you behave
differently from when you expect to live only twenty.
     -- Kim Stanley Robinson, _Red Mars_