POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who's game to help a vid game novice? : Re: Who's game to help a vid game novice? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who's game to help a vid game novice?
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Mar 2008 14:21:14
Message: <47ed452a$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> While I personally love Story, some games are played for the game itself
> rather than the story.

Go watch the speed runs of Serious Sam. Now *that* is a game played
simply for the grind, as far as I can see.

When they lock you in a room and drop in 5000 rounds of ammo and 500
monsters, then repeat that about 8 times in a row, you know the point is
to just slay and slay.

Makes great video for the stairmaster, tho.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"