POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Career as a School Teacher : Re: My Career as a School Teacher Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Career as a School Teacher
From: John VanSickle
Date: 28 Mar 2008 09:35:21
Message: <47ed0229$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> John,
>
> What you describe sounds exactly like the same problems my mother faces,
> and she's been teaching for years.  You're definitely not alone in
> wondering how to "solve" the problem of students' behavior, or in being
> persecuted by your own management.

I have been trying to think of why the half-cocked complaints of parents
got action, and the fully-informed things I said fell on deaf ears.  The
explanation that is most likely is that this administrator feels safe
ignoring me because I can't get him fired, but does not feel safe
ignoring parents.

Regards,
John