POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who's game to help a vid game novice? : Re: Who's game to help a vid game novice? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who's game to help a vid game novice?
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Mar 2008 09:14:07
Message: <47ecfd2f$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder wrote:
> This being said, I've become fascinated with the game "Dragon Quest VIII" as a

While I personally love Story, some games are played for the game itself
rather than the story.

Meaning, people play DQ games because they enjoy the grind.  I don't get
it, myself, as I think grind is one of the worst activities ever
imagined, but there it is.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com