POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Re: What the hell...? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What the hell...?
From: Warp
Date: 26 Mar 2008 15:20:09
Message: <47eaaff9@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>     But no, I don't think I want to smell my eyeballs burning right now.
> Maybe in the future when I think I won't move my eyes in any direction in
> that 60 second time limit. I have a LOT of patience, but I don't think I can
> handle that.

  It's impossible for a human to keep his eyes completely still for more
than a second or so. That's not a problem though. They use accurate eye
tracking systems when they are lasering you. The laser accurately follows
your eye even if it moves, and if it moves out of range, it immediately
stops.

--
                                                          - Warp